Project management for IT/ Software is gaining remarkable importance due to rapid globalization and the need to manage the data securely and accurately. Project Management in the IT/ Software industry addresses project management in the context of IT projects.
The power of Project Management is seeing an ascending growth like never before. During the preparation of PMP training, you will be well equippedwith the knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to manage IT/Software Projects in both the methodologies.
It accelerates the confidence of an individual in interpersonal skills, has a positive impact in decision making, helps them to keep up the pace with changing technologies increases employee satisfaction, and improves productivity along with efficiency.
IT/Software project management jobs are always in demand. This industry is at the forefront of hiring project management professionals. The range of work is diverse from developing solutions, improving artificial intelligence to big data solutions.
A highly skilled project manager is behind every successful IT/Software project. Anyone who is a pro at it can benefit from adding PMP certification to their list of credentials. They will know how to plan, budget, schedule, execute, and deliver with maximum efficiency. The Core Knowledge areas are:
- Project Integration Management: For effective co-ordination between various project elements
- Project Scope Management : To ensure only the required work is included
- Project Schedule Management : To manage the project duration and milestones
- Project Cost Management : To identify the resources and keep the budget under control
- Project Quality Management : To ensure that all the Quality requirements are met
- Project Human Resource Management : To develop and employ the project professional effectively and keep them motivated
- Project Communication Management : To manage internal and external communications with efficiency
- Project Risk Management : To identify, analyse, and mitigate the potential risk
- Project Procurement Management : To obtain resources and manage contracts
- Project Stakeholder Management : To identify individual, people, groups and organizations that would impact or are impacted by the project